Your hair should be just as prepared for your weddings as your vows! It should be in tip-top shape to be styled and ready to wow your groom. Whether you plan on wearing an updo or down and natural, having your hair at its absolute healthiest is all a part of the bridal glow.
But it’s not only for the bride! If you’re a bridesmaid, do yourself a favor and check out these tips as well! You’ll have tons of photos taken of you and your do, so why not have it looking its very best?
Quick Tips To Get Your Hair Healthy And Ready For Your Big Day!
1. Get your hair cut and colored no later than two weeks before the wedding! This is essential to clean up all your edges, but any closer and you run the risk of having problems.
2. Grow your hair out. Even if you want a shorter look, don’t limit yourself too early in the process of finding the right hairstyle. If you focus on adding length to your hair, you’ll have more varieties to choose from.
3. Take your vitamins! This is important! Multi-vitamins won’t just help your skin stay pretty but keep your hair growing at a healthy rate.
4. Condition! Use different conditioner treatments to keep your hair from becoming too brittle. *Look for organize products!
5. Have your hair trial once or twice before the wedding. This way you can tweak things that need tweaking without feeling rushed or filled with anxiety.
And we’ll leave you off with some wedding hairspiration!